(a) The prehearing conference is open to the affected party or its representative, to the CMS representatives and their technical advisors, and to any other persons whose presence the ALJ considers necessary or proper.
(b) The ALJ may accept the agreement of the parties as to the following:
(1) Facts that are not in controversy.
(2) Questions that have been resolved favorably to the affected party after the determination in dispute.
(3) Remaining issues to be resolved.
(c) The ALJ may request the parties to indicate the following:
(1) The witnesses that will be present to testify at the hearing.
(2) The qualifications of those witnesses.
(3) The nature of other evidence to be submitted.
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.