(a) Elements of a contractor's LCD record furnished to the aggrieved party. Except as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, the contractor's LCD record consists of any document or material that the contractor considered during the development of the LCD, including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) The LCD being challenged.
(2) Any medical evidence considered on or before the date the LCD was issued, including, but not limited to, the following:
(i) Scientific articles.
(ii) Technology assessments.
(iii) Clinical guidelines.
(iv) Statements from clinical experts, medical textbooks, claims data, or other indication of medical standard of practice.
(3) Comment and Response Document (a summary of comments received by the contractor concerning the draft LCD).
(4) An index of documents considered that are excluded under paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) Elements of the LCD record not furnished to the aggrieved party. The LCD record furnished to the aggrieved party does not include the following:
(1) Proprietary data or privileged information.
(2) Any new evidence.
Title 42 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.