At 77 FR 17204, Mar. 23, 2012, Subpart B was amended by revising the heading, effective Jan. 1, 2014. For the convenience of the user, the revised text is set forth as follows:
Subpart B—Mandatory Coverage
§ 435.134Individuals who would be eligible except for the increase in OASDI benefits under Pub. L. 92-336 (July 1, 1972).
The agency must provide Medicaid to individuals who meet the following conditions:
(a) In August 1972, the individual was entitled to OASDI and—
(1) He was receiving OAA, AB, APTD, or AABD; or
(2) He would have been eligible for one of those programs except that he had not applied, and the Medicaid plan covered this optional group; or
(3) He would have been eligible for one of those programs if he were not in a medical institution or intermediate care facility, and the Medicaid plan covered this optional group.
(b) The individual would currently be eligible for SSI or a State supplement except that the increase in OASDI under Pub. L. 92-336 raised his income over the limit allowed under SSI. This includes an individual who—
(1) Meets all current SSI requirements except for the requirement to file an application; or
(2) Would meet all current SSI requirements if he were not in a medical institution or intermediate care facility, and the State's Medicaid plan covers this optional group.
[43 FR 45204, Sept. 29, 1978, as amended at 45 FR 24883, Apr. 11, 1980]
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.