(a) Review Board: CMS may establish a Conflicts of Interest Review Board to assist in resolving organizational conflicts of interest.
(b) Resolution: Resolution of an organizational conflict of interest is a determination by the contracting officer that:
(1) The conflict is mitigated.
(2) The conflict precludes award of a contract to the offeror.
(3) The conflict requires that CMS modify an existing contract.
(4) The conflict requires that CMS terminate an existing contract.
(5) It is in the best interest of the government to contract with the offeror or contractor even though the conflict of interest exists and a request for waiver is approved in accordance with 48 CFR 9.503.
[73 FR 55771, Sept. 26, 2008]
Title 42 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.