42 CFR 457.410 - Health benefits coverage options.
(a) Types of health benefits coverage. States may choose to obtain any of the following four types of health benefits coverage:
(1) Benchmark coverage in accordance with § 457.420.
(2) Benchmark-equivalent coverage in accordance with § 457.430.
(3) Existing comprehensive State-based coverage in accordance with § 457.440.
(4) Secretary-approved coverage in accordance with § 457.450.
(b) Required coverage. Regardless of the type of health benefits coverage, described at paragraph (a) of this section, that the State chooses to obtain, the State must obtain coverage for—
(2) Age-appropriate immunizations in accordance with the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP); and
(3) Emergency services as defined in § 457.10.
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.