(a) A State may not make payments for any item or service furnished, ordered, or prescribed under a separate child health program to any provider who has been excluded from participating in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
(b) The following provisions and their corresponding regulations apply to a State under title XXI, in the same manner as these provisions and regulations apply to a State under title XIX:
(2) Section 1124 of the Act pertaining to disclosure of ownership and related information.
(3) Section 1126 of the Act pertaining to disclosure by institutions, organizations, and agencies of owners and certain other individuals who have been convicted of certain offenses.
(4) Section 1128 of the Act pertaining to exclusions.
(5) Section 1128A of the Act pertaining to civil monetary penalties.
(6) Section 1128B of the Act pertaining to criminal penalties for acts involving Federal health care programs.
(7) Section 1128E of the Act pertaining to the reporting of final adverse actions on liability findings made against health care providers, suppliers, and practitioners under the health care fraud and abuse data collection program.
Title 42 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.