42 CFR 51b.405 - What information is required in the application?
(3) The immediate (1-year budget period) and long-range (2-5 year project period) objectives of the project in specific and measurable terms.
(4) The activities to be carried out to meet the objectives. The following program elements must be included and described:
(v) Professional (including appropriate allied health personnel) venereal disease education, training, and clinical skills improvement activities, including efforts to assure high quality clinical services in public venereal disease clinics.
(5) At the option of the applicant, special studies or demonstrations to evaluate or test venereal disease prevention and control strategies and activities.
(6) The manner in which the applicant intends to conduct and evaluate the project, including a system for analysis of morbidity data so that control activities can be efficiently evaluated and targeted.
(8) A budget and justification for the grant funds requested. Since public information and education activities are authorized separately from other control program activities, funds requested for this purpose must be itemized and justified separately in the narrative part of the application.
(b) An application for a continuation grant must be submitted for each funding period. This continuation application must include the following:
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.