42 CFR 73.8 - Denial, revocation, or suspension of registration.
(1) The individual or entity, the Responsible Official, or an individual who owns or controls the entity is within any of the categories described in 18 U.S.C. 175b,
(2) The individual or entity, the Responsible Official, or an individual who owns or controls the entity as reasonably suspected by any Federal law enforcement or intelligence agency of:
(i) Committing a crime specified in 18 U.S.C. 2332b(g)(5),
(ii) Knowing involvement with an organization that engages in domestic or international terrorism (as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2331) or with any other organization that engages in intentional crimes of violence, or
(iii) Being an agent of a foreign power (as defined in 50 U.S.C. 1801).
(1) Immediately stop all use of each select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension order,
(2) Immediately safeguard and secure each select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension order from theft, loss, or release, and
(3) Comply with all disposition instructions issued by the HHS Secretary for the select agent or toxin covered by the revocation or suspension.
(c) Denial of an application for registration and revocation of registration may be appealed under § 73.20. However, any denial of an application for registration or revocation of a certificate of registration will remain in effect until a final agency decision has been rendered.
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.