42 CFR Part 137, Subpart E - Funding Agreements
- § 137.40 — What is a funding agreement?
- § 137.41 — What PSFAs must be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.42 — What Tribal shares may be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.43 — May a Tribe negotiate and leave funds with IHS for retained services?
Terms in a Funding Agreement
- § 137.45 — What terms must be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.46 — May additional terms be included in a funding agreement?
- § 137.47 — Do any provisions of Title I apply to compacts, funding agreements, and construction project agreements negotiated under Title V of the Act?
- § 137.48 — What is the effect of incorporating a Title I provision into a compact or funding agreement?
- § 137.49 — What if a Self-Governance Tribe requests such incorporation at the negotiation stage of a compact or funding agreement?
- Term of a Funding Agreement
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.