42 CFR Part 137, Subpart H - Final Offer
- § 137.130 — What is covered by this subpart?
- § 137.131 — When should a final offer be submitted?
- § 137.132 — How does the Indian Tribe submit a final offer?
- § 137.133 — What does a final offer contain?
- § 137.134 — When does the 45 day review period begin?
- § 137.135 — May the Secretary request and obtain an extension of time of the 45 day review period?
- § 137.136 — What happens if the agency takes no action within the 45 day review period (or any extensions thereof)?
- § 137.137 — If the 45 day review period or extension thereto, has expired, and the Tribes offer is deemed accepted by operation of law, are there any exceptions to this rule?
- § 137.138 — Once the Indian Tribe's final offer has been accepted or deemed accepted by operation of law, what is the next step?
Rejection of Final Offers
- § 137.140 — On what basis may the Secretary reject an Indian Tribe's final offer?
- § 137.141 — How does the Secretary reject a final offer?
- § 137.142 — What is a “significant danger” or “risk” to the public health?
- § 137.143 — How is the funding level to which the Indian Tribe is entitled determined?
- § 137.144 — Is technical assistance available to an Indian Tribe to avoid rejection of a final offer?
- § 137.145 — If the Secretary rejects a final offer, is the Secretary required to provide the Indian Tribe with technical assistance?
- § 137.146 — If the Secretary rejects all or part of a final offer, is the Indian Tribe entitled to an appeal?
- § 137.147 — Do those portions of the compact, funding agreement, or amendment not in dispute go into effect?
- § 137.148 — Does appealing the decision of the Secretary prevent entering into the compact, funding agreement, or amendment?
- Burden of Proof
- Decision Maker
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.