42 CFR Part 137, Subpart I - Operational Provisions
- Conflicts of Interest
Audits and Cost Principles
- § 137.165 — Are Self-Governance Tribes required to undertake annual audits?
- § 137.166 — Are there exceptions to the annual audit requirements?
- § 137.167 — What cost principles must a Self-Governance Tribe follow when participating in self-governance under Title V?
- § 137.168 — May the Secretary require audit or accounting standards other than those specified in § 137.167?
- § 137.169 — How much time does the Federal Government have to make a claim against a Self-Governance Tribe relating to any disallowance of costs, based on an audit conducted under § 137.165?
- § 137.170 — When does the 365 day period commence?
- § 137.171 — Where do Self-Governance Tribes send their audit reports?
- § 137.172 — Should the audit report be sent anywhere else to ensure receipt by the Secretary?
- § 137.173 — Does a Self-Governance Tribe have a right of appeal from a disallowance?
- § 137.175 — Is a Self-Governance Tribe required to maintain a recordkeeping system?
- § 137.176 — Are Tribal records subject to the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Privacy Act?
- § 137.177 — Is the Self-Governance Tribe required to make its records available to the Secretary?
- § 137.178 — May Self-Governance Tribes store patient records at the Federal Records Centers?
- § 137.179 — May a Self-Governance Tribe make agreements with the Federal Records Centers regarding disclosure and release of the patient records stored pursuant to § 137.178?
- § 137.180 — Are there other laws that govern access to patient records?
Health Status Reports
- § 137.200 — Are there reporting requirements for Self-Governance Tribes under Title V?
- § 137.201 — What are the purposes of the Tribal reporting requirements?
- § 137.202 — What types of information will Self-Governance Tribes be expected to include in the reports?
- § 137.203 — May a Self-Governance Tribe participate in a voluntary national uniform data collection effort with the IHS?
- § 137.204 — How will this voluntary national uniform data set be developed?
- § 137.205 — Will this voluntary uniform data set reporting activity be required of all Self-Governance Tribes entering into a compact with the IHS under Title V?
- § 137.206 — Why does the IHS need this information?
- § 137.207 — Will funding be provided to the Self-Governance Tribe to compensate for the costs of reporting?
- § 137.210 — What happens if self-governance activities under Title V reduce the administrative or other responsibilities of the Secretary with respect to the operation of Indian programs and result in savings?
- § 137.211 — How does a Self-Governance Tribe learn whether self-governance activities have resulted in savings as described in § 137.210.
- Access to Government Furnished Property
- Matching and Cost Participation Requirements
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.