42 CFR Part 406, Subpart B - Hospital Insurance Without Monthly Premiums
- § 406.10 — Individual age 65 or over who is entitled to social security or railroad retirement benefits, or who is eligible for social security benefits.
- § 406.11 — Individual age 65 or over who is not eligible as a social security or railroad retirement benefits beneficiary, or on the basis of government employment.
- § 406.12 — Individual under age 65 who is entitled to social security or railroad retirement disability benefits.
- § 406.13 — Individual who has end-stage renal disease.
- § 406.15 — Special provisions applicable to Medicare qualified government employment.
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.