42 CFR Part 436, Subpart C - Options for Coverage as Categorically Needy
- § 436.200 — Scope.
- § 436.201 — Individuals included in optional groups.
Options for Coverage of Families and Children and Aged, Blind, and Disabled Individuals, Including Pregnant Women
- § 436.210 — Individuals who meet the income and resource requirements of the cash assistance programs.
- § 436.211 — Individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if they were not in medical institutions.
- § 436.212 — Individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if the State plan for OAA, AFDC, AB, APTD, or AABD were as broad as allowed under the Act.
- § 436.217 — Individuals receiving home and community-based services.
- § 436.220 — Individuals who would meet the income and resource requirements under AFDC if child care costs were paid from earnings.
- § 436.222 — Individuals under age 21 who meet the income and resource requirements of AFDC.
- § 436.224 — Individuals under age 21 who are under State adoption assistance agreements.
- § 436.229 — Optional targeted low-income children.
- Options for Coverage of the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.