42 CFR Part 62, Subpart A - National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
prev | next
- § 62.1 — What is the scope and purpose of the National Health Service Corps scholarship program?
- § 62.2 — Definitions.
- § 62.3 — Who is eligible to apply for a scholarship program award?
- § 62.4 — To whom will scholarship program awards be available in addition to those individuals pursuing courses of study leading to degrees in medicine, osteopathy, or dentistry?
- § 62.5 — How is application made for a scholarship program award?
- § 62.6 — How will individuals be selected to participate in the scholarship program?
- § 62.7 — What will an individual be awarded for participating in the scholarship program?
- § 62.8 — What does an individual have to do in return for the scholarship program award?
- § 62.9 — Under what circumstances can the period of obligated service be deferred to complete approved graduate training?
- § 62.10 — What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participating in the scholarship program?
- § 62.11 — When can a scholarship program payment obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 62.12 — Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived or suspended?
- § 62.13 — What are the limitations on the receipt of concurrent benefits?
- § 62.14 — What are the special provisions relating to recipients of awards under the PH/NHSC scholarship training program who will also receive awards under the scholarship program?
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.