42 CFR Part 62, Subpart B - National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- § 62.21 — What is the scope and purpose of the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.22 — Definitions.
- § 62.23 — How will individuals be selected to participate in the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.24 — Who is eligible to apply for the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.25 — What does the Loan Repayment Program provide?
- § 62.26 — What does an individual have to do in return for loan repayments received under the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.27 — What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participation in the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.28 — Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived or suspended?
- § 62.29 — Under what circumstances can the Loan Repayment Program obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 62.30 — What other regulations and statutes apply?
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.