(a) The permittee shall submit to the authorized officer a completion report within 30 days of completion of all operations under the permit. The completion report shall contain the following:
(1) A description of all work performed;
(2) Charts, maps or plats depicting the areas and blocks in which the exploration was conducted and specifically identifying the lines of geophysical traverses and any roads constructed;
(3) The dates on which the actual exploration was conducted;
(4) Such other information about the exploration operations as may be specified by the authorized officer in the permit; and
(5) A statement that all terms and conditions have been complied with or that corrective measures shall be taken to rehabilitate the lands or other resources.
(b) Within 90 days after the authorized officer receives a completion report from the permittee that exploration has been completed or after the expiration of the permit, whichever occurs first, the authorized officer shall notify the permittee of the specific nature and extent of any additional measures required to rectify any damage to the lands and resources.
[53 FR 17359, May 16, 1988; 53 FR 31959, Aug. 22, 1988]
Title 43 published on 2011-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.