43 CFR 3281.14 - What minimum requirements and terms must be incorporated into the unit agreement?
(1) State who the unit operator is, and that the unit operator and participating lessees accept the unit terms and obligations set forth in the agreement and applicable BLM regulations;
(6) Incorporate the minimum initial unit obligations, as specified in § 3281.15;
(7) State that BLM may require a modification of the rate of resource exploration or development, or the production quantity or rate, within the unit area;
(9) State that BLM will deem the unit agreement as void as if it were never in effect if the minimum initial unit obligations are not met;
(2) Unitized substances are produced or utilized in commercial quantities in which event the agreement continues for so long as unitized substances are produced or utilized in commercial quantities; or
(3) BLM terminates the agreement under subpart 3285 of this part before the end of the 5 year period.
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.