(4) The transferee would hold the lease in violation of the acreage requirements set out in subpart ;
(5) The transfer would create an overriding royalty or other interest in violation of § 3473.3-2 of this title ;
(6) The lease account is not in good standing;
(7) The information required under § 3453.2-2(e) and (f) of this title has not been submitted; or
(8) The transferee is subject to the prohibition in § 3472.1-2(e) of this title.
(b) When the licensee proposes to transfer an exploration license, any other participating parties in the license shall be given the right of first refusal. If none of the participating parties wishes to assume the license, the license may be transferred if:
(1) The exploration bond is sufficient;
(2) The filing fee has been submitted; and
(3) The license account is in good standing.
(c) A preference right lease application may be transferred as a whole only to any party qualified to hold a lease under subpart .
[47 FR 33148, July 30, 1982, as amended at 50 FR 42023, Oct. 17, 1985]
Title 43 published on 2011-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.