43 CFR 3830.91 - What happens if I fail to comply with these regulations?
(4) Submit a small miner waiver request on or before the due date (see § 3835.1) and also fail to pay the annual maintenance fee on or before the due date;
(5) List any claims or sites that you own on your small miner waiver request and fail to pay an annual maintenance fee for the missing claims or sites on or before the due date;
(6) Cure any defects in your timely small miner waiver request or pay the maintenance fee within the allowed time after BLM notifies you of the defects;
(8) Submit missing documentation or a complete payment after BLM notifies you that a filing or payment you made was defective, within the time allowed in the BLM notice.
(b) You will forfeit your mining claim or site if you locate your mining claim or site on lands closed to mineral entry at the time you locate it.
(1) All reclamation and performance requirements imposed by subparts 3802, 3809, or 3814 of this chapter; and
(2) All other legal responsibilities imposed by other agencies or parties who have management authority over surface or subsurface operations.
(d) Under the circumstances described in §§ 3830.93 through 3830.97, you may cure a failure to comply with these regulations.
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.