Interference with agency functions and disorderly conduct.
(a) You must not assault, threaten, disturb, resist, intimidate, impede, or interfere with any employee or agent of Federal, State, or local government engaged in an official duty.
(b) You must comply with any lawful order of an authorized government employee or agent for the purpose of maintaining order and controlling public access and movement during law enforcement actions and emergency or safety-related operations.
(c) You must not knowingly give a false report or other false information to an authorized government employee or agent.
(d) You must not interfere with, impede, or disrupt the authorized use of Reclamation facilities, lands, or waterbodies or impair the safety of any person.
(e) The following acts constitute disorderly conduct and are prohibited:
(1) Fighting, or threatening or violent behavior;
(2) Language, utterance, gesture, display, or act that is obscene, physically threatening or menacing, or that is likely to inflict injury or incite an immediate breach of the peace;
(3) Unreasonable noise, considering the nature and purpose of the person's conduct, location, time of day or night, and other factors that would govern the conduct of a reasonably prudent person under the circumstances;
(4) Creating or maintaining a hazardous or physically offensive condition; or
(5) Any other act or activity that may cause or create public alarm, nuisance, or bodily harm.
Title 43 published on 2011-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.