43 CFR 428.5 - Required information.
(c) You must give us other information about your compliance with Federal reclamation law, including but not limited to:
(2) If you are a legal entity, information concerning your organizational structure and part owners;
(3) Information about the land to which you provide services, such as a legal description, and the number of acres;
(4) Information about whether you formerly owned, as ineligible excess land or under recordable contract, the land to which you are providing services;
(5) Information about the services you provide, such as what they are, who decides when they are needed, and how much control you have over the daily operation of the land;
(6) If you provide different services to different land parcels, a list of services that you provide to each parcel;
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.