(a) No person shall cause a public disturbance or create a risk to other persons on public lands by engaging in activities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Making unreasonable noise;
(2) Creating a hazard or nuisance;
(3) Refusing to disperse, when directed to do so by an authorized officer;
(4) Resisting arrest or issuance of citation by an authorized officer engaged in performance of official duties; interfering with any Bureau of Land Management employee or volunteer engaged in performance of official duties; or
(5) Assaulting, committing a battery upon, or
(6) Knowingly giving any false or fraudulent report of an emergency situation or crime to any Bureau of Land Management employee or volunteer engaged in the performance of official duties.
(b) No person shall engage in the following activities on the public lands:
(1) Cultivating, manufacturing, delivering, distributing or trafficking a controlled substance, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(6) and 812 and 21 CFR 1308.11 through 1308.15, except when distribution is made by a licensed practitioner in accordance with applicable law. For the purposes of this paragraph, delivery means the actual, attempted or constructive transfer of a controlled substance whether or not there exists an agency relationship; or
(2) Possessing a controlled substance, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(6) and 812 and 21 CFR 1308.11 through 1308.15, unless such substance was obtained, either directly or pursuant to a valid prescription or order or as otherwise allowed by Federal or State law, by the possessor from a licensed practitioner acting in the course of professional practice.
[48 FR 36384, Aug. 10, 1983; 48 FR 52058, Nov. 16, 1983, as amended at 54 FR 21624, May 19, 1989]
Title 43 published on 2011-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.