43 CFR Part 1820, Subpart 1822 - Filing a Document with BLM
- § 1822.10 — How should my name appear on applications and other required documents that I submit to BLM?
- § 1822.11 — What must I do to make an official filing with BLM?
- § 1822.12 — Where do I file my application or other required documents?
- § 1822.13 — May I file electronically?
- § 1822.14 — What if I try to file a required document on the last day of the stated period for filing, but the BLM office where it is to be filed is officially closed all day?
- § 1822.15 — If I miss filing a required document or payment within the specified period, can BLM consider it timely filed anyway?
- § 1822.16 — Where do I file an application that involves lands under the jurisdiction of more than one BLM State Office?
- § 1822.17 — When are documents considered filed simultaneously?
- § 1822.18 — How does BLM decide in which order to accept documents that are simultaneously filed?
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.