43 CFR Part 2, Subpart H - Legal Process: Testimony by Employees and Production of Records
- General Information
Responsibilities of Requesters
- § 2.82 — How can I obtain employee testimony or Department records?
- § 2.83 — If I serve a subpoena duces tecum, must I also submit a Touhy request?
- § 2.84 — What information must I put in my Touhy Request?
- § 2.85 — How much will I be charged?
- § 2.86 — Can I get an authenticated copy of a Department record?
- Responsibility of the Department
- Responsibilities of Employees
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.