43 CFR Part 2800, Subpart 2807 - Grant Administration and Operation
- § 2807.10 — When can I start activities under my grant?
- § 2807.11 — When must I contact BLM during operations?
- § 2807.12 — If I hold a grant, for what am I liable?
- § 2807.13 — As grant holders, what liabilities do state, tribal, and local governments have?
- § 2807.14 — How will BLM notify me if someone else wants a grant for land subject to my grant or near or adjacent to it?
- § 2807.15 — How is grant administration affected if the land my grant encumbers is transferred to another Federal agency or out of Federal ownership?
- § 2807.16 — Under what conditions may BLM order an immediate temporary suspension of my activities?
- § 2807.17 — Under what conditions may BLM suspend or terminate my grant?
- § 2807.18 — How will I know that BLM intends to suspend or terminate my grant?
- § 2807.19 — When my grant terminates, what happens to any facilities on it?
- § 2807.20 — When must I amend my application, seek an amendment of my grant, or obtain a new grant?
- § 2807.21 — May I assign my grant?
- § 2807.22 — How do I renew my grant?
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.