43 CFR Part 3130, Subpart 3137 - Unitization Agreements
- § 3137.5 — What terms do I need to know to understand this subpart?
- § 3137.15 — If the Federal lands constitute less than 10 percent of the lands in the proposed unit area, is the unit agreement subject to Federal regulations or approval?
- § 3137.20 — Is there a standard unit agreement form?
- § 3137.21 — What must I include in an NPR-A unit agreement?
- § 3137.22 — What are the size and shape requirements for a unit area?
- § 3137.23 — What must I include in my NPR-A unitization application?
- § 3137.24 — Why would BLM reject a unit agreement application?
- § 3137.25 — How will the parties to the unit know if BLM approves the unit agreement?
- § 3137.26 — When is a unit agreement effective?
- § 3137.27 — What effect do subsequent contracts or obligations have on the unit agreement?
- § 3137.28 — What oil and gas resources of committed tracts does the unit agreement include?
- Optional Terms
Unit Agreement Operating Requirements
- § 3137.60 — As the unit operator, what are my obligations?
- § 3137.61 — How do I change unit operators?
- § 3137.62 — What are my liabilities as a former unit operator?
- § 3137.63 — What are my liabilities after BLM approves me as the new unit operator?
- § 3137.64 — As a unit operator, what must I do to prevent or compensate for drainage?
- § 3137.70 — What must I do to meet initial development obligations?
- § 3137.71 — What must I do to meet continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.72 — What if reasons beyond my control prevent me from meeting the initial or a continuing development obligation by the time the unit agreement specifies?
- § 3137.73 — What will BLM do after I submit a plan to meet continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.74 — What must I do after BLM approves my continuing development obligations plan?
- § 3137.75 — May I perform additional development outside established participating areas to fulfill continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.76 — What happens if I do not meet a continuing development obligation?
- § 3137.80 — What are participating areas and how do they relate to the unit agreement?
- § 3137.81 — What is the function of a participating area?
- § 3137.82 — What are productivity criteria?
- § 3137.83 — What establishes a participating area?
- § 3137.84 — What must I submit to BLM to establish a new participating area, or modify an existing participating area?
- § 3137.85 — What is the effective date of a participating area?
- § 3137.86 — What happens to a participating area when I obtain new information demonstrating that the participating area should be larger or smaller than previously determined?
- § 3137.87 — What must I do if there are unleased Federal tracts in a participating area?
- § 3137.88 — What happens when a well outside a participating area does not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.89 — How does production allocation occur from wells that do not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.90 — Who must operate wells that do not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.91 — When will BLM allow a well previously determined to be a non-unit well to be used in establishing or modifying a PA?
- § 3137.92 — When does a participating area terminate?
- Production Allocation
Obligations and Extensions
- § 3137.110 — Do the terms and conditions of a unit agreement modify Federal lease stipulations?
- § 3137.111 — When will BLM extend the primary term of all leases committed to a unit agreement or renew all leases committed to a unit agreement?
- § 3137.112 — What happens if I am prevented from performing actual or constructive drilling or reworking operations?
- Change in Ownership
- § 3137.130 — Under what circumstances will BLM approve a voluntary termination of the unit?
- § 3137.131 — What happens if the unit terminated before the unit operator met the initial development obligations?
- § 3137.132 — What if I do not meet a continuing development obligation before I establish any participating area in the unit?
- § 3137.133 — After participating areas are established, when does the unit terminate?
- § 3137.134 — What happens to committed leases if the unit terminates?
- § 3137.135 — What are the unit operator's obligations after unit termination?
67 FR 17886, Apr. 11, 2002, unless otherwise noted.
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.