43 CFR Part 3280, Subpart 3284 - Unit Operations
- § 3284.1 — What general standards apply to operations within a unit?
- § 3284.2 — What are the principal operational responsibilities of the unit operator?
- § 3284.3 — What happens if the minimum initial unit obligations are not met?
- § 3284.4 — How are unit agreement terms affected after completion of the initial unit well?
- § 3284.5 — How do unit operations affect lease extensions?
- § 3284.6 — May BLM authorize a working interest owner to drill a well on lands committed to the unit?
- § 3284.7 — May BLM authorize operations on uncommitted Federal leases located within a unit?
- § 3284.8 — May a unit have multiple operators?
- § 3284.9 — May BLM set or modify production or injection rates?
- § 3284.10 — What must a unit operator do to prevent or compensate for drainage?
- § 3284.11 — Must the unit operator develop and operate on every lease or tract in the unit to comply with the obligations in the underlying leases or agreements?
- § 3284.12 — When must the unit operator notify BLM of any changes of lease and tract commitment status?
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.