43 CFR Part 3830, Subpart E - Failure To Comply With These Regulations
- § 3830.90 — Failure to comply with these regulations.
- § 3830.91 — What happens if I fail to comply with these regulations?
- § 3830.92 — What special provisions apply to oil placer mining claims?
- § 3830.93 — When are defects curable?
- § 3830.94 — How may I cure a defect in my compliance with these regulations?
- § 3830.95 — What if I pay only part of the service charges, location fees, or first year maintenance fees for newly-recorded claims or sites?
- § 3830.96 — What if I pay only part of the service charges and fees for oil shale claims or previously-recorded mining claims or sites?
- § 3830.97 — What if I pay only part of the service charges for a notice of intent to locate mining claims on SRHA lands?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.