44 CFR 207.4 - Responsibilities.
(a) General. This section identifies key responsibilities of FEMA and grantees in carrying out section 324 of the Stafford Act, 42 U.S.C. 5165b. These responsibilities are unique to the administration of this part and are in addition to common Federal Government requirements of grantees and subgrantees, consistent with OMB circulars and other applicable requirements, such as part 13 of this chapter.
(1) Determining the lock-in amount for management costs in accordance with § 207.5.
(2) Obligating funds for management costs in accordance with § 207.5(b).
(3) Deobligating funds provided for management costs not disbursed in accordance with § 207.8(b).
(4) Reviewing management cost rates not later than 3 years after this rule is in effect and periodically thereafter.
(1) Administer management cost funds to ensure that PA and HMGP, as applicable, are properly implemented and closed out in accordance with program timeframes and guidance.
(2) Determine the reasonable amount or percentage of management cost funding to be passed through to subgrantees for contributions to their costs for administering PA and HMGP projects and ensure that it provides such funds to subgrantees.
Title 44 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.