(a) No qualified individual with handicaps shall, on the basis of handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity subject to this part.
(b) The Foundation may not, either directly or through arrangements with others, on the basis of handicap—
(1) Discriminate against a qualified individual with handicaps in the award or renewal of scholarships, through selection criteria or otherwise;
(2) Deny a qualified individual with handicaps the opportunity to participate as a member of boards or panels used to screen scholarship applicants;
(3) Deny a qualified individual with handicaps the opportunity to participate as a member of planning or advisory boards; or
(4) Otherwise subject a qualified individual with handicaps to discrimination.
(c) The Foundation may not, either directly or through arrangements with others, utilize criteria or methods of administration the purpose or effect of which would—
(1) Subject qualified individuals with handicaps to discrimination on the basis of handicap; or
(2) Defeat or substantially impair accomplishment of the objectives of a program or activity with respect to individuals with handicaps.
(d) The Foundation shall administer programs and activities in the most feasibly integrated setting appropriate to the needs of qualified individuals with handicaps.
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.