What performance measures am I required to submit to the Corporation?
(a) When applying for funds, you must submit, at a minimum, the following performance measures:
(1) One set of aligned performance measures (one output, one intermediate-outcome, and one end-outcome) that capture the results of your program's primary activity, or area of significant activity for programs whose design precludes identifying a primary activity; and
(2) Any national performance measures the Corporation may require, as specified in paragraph (b) of § 2522.590.
(b) For example, a tutoring program might use the following aligned performance measures:
(1) Output: Number of students that participated in a tutoring program;
(2) Intermediate-Outcome: Percent of students reading more books; and
(3) End-Outcome: Number and percent of students who have improved their reading score to grade level.
(c) The Corporation encourages you to exceed the minimum requirements expressed in this section and expects, in second and subsequent grant cycles, that you will more fully develop your performance measures, including establishing multiple performance indicators, and improving and refining those you used in the past. Any performance measures you submit beyond what is required in paragraph (a)(1) of this section may or may not be aligned sets of measures.
[70 FR 39603, July 8, 2005]
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.