What happens if I fail to meet the performance measures included in my grant?
(a) If you are significantly under-performing based on the performance measures approved in your grant, or fail to collect appropriate data to allow performance measurement, the Corporation, or the State commission for formula grantees, may specify a period of correction, after consulting with you. As a grantee, you must report results at the end of the period of correction. At that point, if you continue to under-perform, or fail to collect appropriate data to allow performance measurement, the Corporation may take one or more of the following actions:
(1) Reduce the amount of your grant;
(2) Suspend or terminate your grant;
(3) Use this information to assess any application from your organization for a new AmeriCorps grant or a new grant under another program administered by the Corporation;
(4) Amend the terms of any Corporation grants to your organization; or
(5) Take other actions that the Corporation deems appropriate.
(b) If you are a State commission whose formula program(s) is significantly under-performing or failing to collect appropriate data to allow performance measurement, we encourage you to take action as delineated in paragraph (a) of this section.
[70 FR 39603, July 8, 2005]
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.