(a) The IV-D agency will maintain records necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan, including records regarding:
(1) Applications pursuant to § 302.33 for support services available under the State plan;
(2) Location of noncustodial parents, actions to establish paternity and obtain and enforce support, and the costs incurred in such actions;
(3) Amount and sources of support collections and the distribution of these collections;
(4) Any fees charged or paid for support enforcement services;
(5) Any other administrative costs;
(6) Any other information required by the Office; and
(7) Statistical, fiscal, and other records necessary for reporting and accountability required by the Secretary.
The retention and custodial requirements for these records are prescribed in 45 CFR part 74.
(b) The IV-D agency will make such reports in such form and containing such information, as the Secretary may from time to time require, and comply with such provisions as he may from time to time find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control numbers 0960-0154, 0960-0226 and 0960-0238)