(a) If the IV-A or IV-E agency does not provide the information specified in this paragraph to the Medicaid agency and if the information is available or can be obtained in a IV-D case for which an assignment as defined under § 301.1 of this chapter is in effect, the IV-D agency shall obtain the following information on the case:
(1) Title IV-A case number, title IV-E foster care case number, Medicaid number or the individual's social security number;
(2) Name of noncustodial parent;
(3) Social security number of noncustodial parent;
(4) Name and social security number of child(ren);
(5) Home address of noncustodial parent;
(6) Name and address of noncustodial parent's place of employment;
(7) Whether the noncustodial parent has a health insurance policy and, if so, the policy name(s) and number(s) and name(s) of person(s) covered.
(b) The IV-D agency shall provide the information obtained under paragraph (a) of this section to the Medicaid agency in a timely manner by the most efficient and cost-effective means available, using manual or automated systems.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control numbers 0960-0420 and 0970-0107)
[50 FR 41895, Oct. 15, 1985, as amended at 51 FR 37732, Oct. 24, 1986. Redesignated at 54 FR 32312, Aug. 4, 1989; 56 FR 8004, Feb. 26, 1991; 64 FR 6250, Feb. 9, 1999]
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.