45 CFR Part 2506, Subpart E - Administrative Offset
- § 2506.50 — Under what circumstances will the Corporation collect amounts that I owe to the Corporation (or some other Federal agency) by offsetting the debt against payments that the Corporation (or some other Federal agency) owes me?
- § 2506.51 — How will the Corporation request that my debt to the Corporation be collected by offset against some payment that another Federal agency owes me?
- § 2506.52 — What procedures will the Corporation use to collect amounts I owe to a Federal agency by offsetting a payment that the Corporation would otherwise make to me?
- § 2506.53 — When may the Corporation make an offset in an expedited manner?
- § 2506.54 — Can a judgment I have obtained against the United States be used to satisfy a debt that I owe to the Corporation?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.