45 CFR Part 2516, Subpart H - Evaluation Requirements
prev | next
- § 2516.800 — What are the purposes of an evaluation?
- § 2516.810 — What types of evaluations are grantees and subgrantees required to perform?
- § 2516.820 — What types of internal evaluation activities are required of programs?
- § 2516.830 — What types of activities are required of Corporation grantees to evaluate the effectiveness of their subgrantees?
- § 2516.840 — By what standards will the Corporation evaluate individual Learn and Serve America programs?
- § 2516.850 — What will the Corporation do to evaluate the overall success of the service-learning program?
- § 2516.860 — Will information on individual participants be kept confidential?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.