45 CFR Part 2522, Subpart B - Participant Eligibility, Requirements, and Benefits
- § 2522.200 — What are the eligibility requirements for an AmeriCorps participant?
- § 2522.205 — To whom must I apply suitability criteria relating to criminal history?
- § 2522.206 — What suitability criteria must I apply to a covered position?
- § 2522.207 — What are the procedures I must follow to determine an individual's suitability to serve in a covered position?
- § 2522.210 — How are AmeriCorps participants recruited and selected?
- § 2522.220 — What are the required terms of service for AmeriCorps participants?
- § 2522.230 — Under what circumstances may an AmeriCorps participant be released from completing a term of service, and what are the consequences?
- § 2522.235 — Is there a limit on the number of terms an individual may serve in an AmeriCorps State and National program?
- § 2522.240 — What financial benefits do AmeriCorps participants serving in approved AmeriCorps positions receive?
- § 2522.245 — How are living allowances disbursed?
- § 2522.250 — What other benefits do AmeriCorps participants serving in approved AmeriCorps positions receive?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.