45 CFR Part 2526 - ELIGIBILITY FOR AN EDUCATION AWARD
- § 2526.10 — Who is eligible to receive an education award from the National Service Trust?
- § 2526.15 — Upon what basis may an organization responsible for the supervision of a national service participant certify that the individual successfully completed a term of service?
- § 2526.20 — Is an AmeriCorps participant who does not complete an originally-approved term of service eligible to receive a pro-rated education award?
- § 2526.25 — Is a participant in an approved Summer of Service position or approved Silver Scholar position who does not complete an approved term of service eligible to receive a pro-rated education award?
- § 2526.30 — How do convictions for the possession or sale of controlled substances affect an education award recipient's ability to use that award?
- § 2526.40 — What is the time period during which an individual may use an education award?
- § 2526.50 — Is there a limit on the total amount of education awards an individual may receive?
- § 2526.55 — What is the impact of the aggregate value of education awards received on an individual's ability to serve in subsequent terms of service?
- § 2526.60 — May an individual receive an education award and related interest benefits from the National Service Trust as well as other loan cancellation benefits for the same service?
- § 2526.70 — What are the effects of an erroneous certification of successful completion of a term of service?
42 U.S.C. 12601-12604, 12606.
59 FR 30711, June 15, 1994, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.