45 CFR Part 2530 - TRANSFER OF EDUCATION AWARDS
- § 2530.10 — Under what circumstances may an individual transfer an education award?
- § 2530.20 — For what purposes may a transferred award be used?
- § 2530.30 — What steps are necessary to transfer an education award?
- § 2530.40 — Is there a limit on the number of individuals one may designate to receive a transferred award?
- § 2530.50 — Is there a limit on the amount of transferred awards a designated individual may receive?
- § 2530.60 — What is the impact of transferring or receiving a transferred education award on an individual's eligibility to receive additional education awards?
- § 2530.70 — Is a designated individual required to accept a transferred education award?
- § 2530.80 — Under what circumstances is a transfer revocable?
- § 2530.85 — What steps are necessary to revoke a transfer?
- § 2530.90 — Is a designated individual eligible for the payment of accrued interest under Part 2529?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.