45 CFR Part 2540, Subpart B - Requirements Directly Affecting the Selection and Treatment of Participants
- § 2540.200 — To whom must I apply suitability criteria relating to criminal history?
- § 2540.201 — What suitability criteria must I apply to a covered position?
- § 2540.202 — What two search components of the National Service Criminal History Check must I satisfy to determine an individual's suitability to serve in a covered position?
- § 2540.203 — When must I conduct a State criminal registry check and a National Sex Offender Public Web site check on an individual in a covered position?
- § 2540.204 — What procedures must I follow in conducting a National Service Criminal History Check for a covered position?
- § 2540.205 — What documentation must I maintain regarding a National Service Criminal History Check for a covered position?
- § 2540.206 — Under what circumstances may I follow alternative procedures in conducting a State criminal registry check for a covered position?
- § 2540.207 — Is an individual who refuses to consent to a State criminal registry check, or who makes a false statement in connection with a grantee's inquiry concerning the individual's criminal history, eligible to serve in a covered position?
- § 2540.208 — Under what circumstances may participants be engaged?
- § 2540.210 — What provisions exist to ensure that Corporation-supported programs do not discriminate in the selection of participants and staff?
- § 2540.215 — What should a program participant, staff members, or beneficiary do if the individual believes he or she has been subject to illegal discrimination?
- § 2540.220 — Under what circumstances and subject to what conditions are participants in Corporation-assisted programs eligible for family and medical leave?
- § 2540.230 — What grievance procedures must recipients of Corporation assistance establish?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.