45 CFR Part 2551, Subpart B - Eligibility and Responsibilities of a Sponsor
- § 2551.21 — Who is eligible to serve as a sponsor?
- § 2551.22 — What are the responsibilities of a sponsor?
- § 2551.23 — What are a sponsor's program responsibilities?
- § 2551.24 — What are a sponsor's responsibilities for securing community participation?
- § 2551.25 — What are a sponsor's administrative responsibilities?
- § 2551.26 — To whom does this part apply?
- § 2551.27 — What two search components of the National Service Criminal History Check must I satisfy to determine an individual's suitability to serve in a covered position?
- § 2551.28 — When must I conduct a State criminal registry check and a NSOPR check on an individual in a covered position?
- § 2551.29 — What procedures must I follow in conducting a National Service Criminal History Check?
- § 2551.30 — What documentation must I maintain regarding a National Service Criminal History Check?
- § 2551.31 — Under what circumstances may I follow alternative procedures in conducting a State criminal registry check?
- § 2551.32 — Is an individual who refuses to consent to a State criminal registry check, or who makes a false statement in connection with a grantee's inquiry concerning the individual's criminal history, eligible to serve in a covered position?
- § 2551.33 — May a sponsor administer more than one program grant from the Corporation?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.