45 CFR Part 2551, Subpart D - Senior Companion Eligibility, Status, and Cost Reimbursements
- § 2551.41 — Who is eligible to be a Senior Companion?
- § 2551.42 — What types of criminal convictions or other adjudications disqualify an individual from serving as a Senior Companion or as a Senior Companion grant-funded employee?
- § 2551.43 — What income guidelines govern eligibility to serve as a stipended Senior Companion?
- § 2551.44 — What is considered income for determining volunteer eligibility?
- § 2551.45 — Is a Senior Companion a federal employee, an employee of the sponsor or of the volunteer station?
- § 2551.46 — What cost reimbursements are provided to Senior Companions?
- § 2551.47 — May the cost reimbursements of a Senior Companion be subject to any tax or charge, be treated as wages or compensation, or affect eligibility to receive assistance from other programs?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.