45 CFR Part 261, Subpart A - What Are the Provisions Addressing Individual Responsibility?
- § 261.10 — What work requirements must an individual meet?
- § 261.11 — Which recipients must have an assessment under TANF?
- § 261.12 — What is an individual responsibility plan?
- § 261.13 — May an individual be penalized for not following an individual responsibility plan?
- § 261.14 — What is the penalty if an individual refuses to engage in work?
- § 261.15 — Can a family be penalized if a parent refuses to work because he or she cannot find child care?
- § 261.16 — Does the imposition of a penalty affect an individual's work requirement?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.