45 CFR Part 261, Subpart C - What Are the Work Activities and How Do They Count?
- § 261.30 — What are the work activities?
- § 261.31 — How many hours must a work-eligible individual participate for the family to count in the numerator of the overall rate?
- § 261.32 — How many hours must work-eligible individuals participate for the family to count in the numerator of the two-parent rate?
- § 261.33 — What are the special requirements concerning educational activities in determining monthly participation rates?
- § 261.34 — Are there any limitations in counting job search and job readiness assistance toward the participation rates?
- § 261.35 — Are there any special work provisions for single custodial parents?
- § 261.36 — Do welfare reform waivers affect the calculation of a State's participation rates?
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.