45 CFR Part 287, Subpart F - Data Collection and Reporting Requirements
prev | next
- § 287.150 — Are there data collection requirements for Tribes that operate a NEW Program?
- § 287.155 — What reports must a grantee file with the Department about its NEW Program operations?
- § 287.160 — What reports must a grantee file regarding financial operations?
- § 287.165 — What are the data collection and reporting requirements for Public Law 102-477 Tribes that consolidate a NEW Program with other programs?
- § 287.170 — What are the data collection and reporting requirements for a Tribe that operates both the NEW Program and a Tribal TANF program?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.