(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at Commandant (CG-ENG-4), U.S. Coast Guard, 2100 2nd Street, SW., Stop 7126, Washington, DC 20593-7126. You may also inspect this material at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. You may obtain copies of the material from the sources specified in the following paragraphs.
(b) International Maritime Organization (IMO) Publications Section, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, 44 (0)20 7735 7611, http://www.imo.org/.
(1) IMO Resolution A.760(18), Symbols Related to Life-Saving Appliances and Arrangements, (adopted November 4, 1993), IBR approved for § 160.115-19 (“IMO Res. A.760(18)”).
(2) Life-Saving Appliances, including LSA Code, 2010 Edition, (2010), pages 7-71 (“IMO LSA Code”), IBR approved for § 160.115-7.
(3) Life-Saving Appliances, including LSA Code, 2010 Edition, (2010), Revised recommendation on testing of live-saving appliances, pages 79-254 (“IMO Revised recommendation on testing”), IBR approved for §§ 160.115-7, 160.115-13, and 160.115-15.
(4) MSC/Circular 980, Standardized Life-saving Appliance Evaluation and Test Report Forms, (February 13, 2001), IBR approved for § 160.115-13 (“IMO MSC Circ. 980”).
(5) MSC.1/Circular 1205, Guidelines for Developing Operation and Maintenance Manuals for Lifeboat Systems, (May 26, 2006), IBR approved for § 160.115-21 (“IMO MSC.1 Circ. 1205”).
Title 46 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.