46 CFR 160.151-37 - Servicing manual.
(1) Removing the inflatable liferaft from the container for testing without damaging the liferaft or its contents.
(2) Examining the liferaft and its container for damage and wear including deteriorated structural joints and seams.
(7) Conducting tests required by § 160.151-57.
(10) Special equipment limitations or packing instructions, if any, necessary to qualify the liferaft for a particular height of stowage.
(12) Proper marking of the liferaft container, including approval number, persons' capacity, maximum height of stowage, service (equipment pack), and expiration date of servicing.
(14) The necessary pressures for each size of approved liferaft for conducting the “Necessary Additional Pressure” test required by § 160.151-57(k).
(b) Each revision to a servicing manual, and each bulletin, that authorizes the modification of a liferaft, or that affects the compliance of a liferaft with any requirement under this subpart, must be submitted to and approved by the Commandant. Other revisions and bulletins need not be approved, but a copy of each must be submitted to the Commandant when issued.
Title 46 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.