(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this subpart with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Coast Guard must publish a notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at U.S. Coast Guard, Office of Operating and Environmental Standards (CG-OES), 2100 2nd Street SW., Stop 7126, Washington, DC 20593-7126, and is available from the sources indicated in this section, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(b) International Maritime Organization (IMO), Publications Section, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom, telephone 44 (0)20 7735 7611, www.imo.org.
(1) MSC/Circ. 848, Revised Guidelines for The Approval of Equivalent Fixed Gas Fire-Extinguishing Systems, as Referred to in SOLAS 74, for Machinery Spaces and Cargo Pump-Rooms (June 8, 1998), (“MSC/Circ. 848”), IBR approved for § 162.161-6.
(2) MSC.1/Circ. 1267, Amendments to Revised Guidelines for the Approval of Equivalent Fixed Gas Fire-Extinguishing Systems, as Referred to in SOLAS 74, for Machinery Spaces and Cargo Pump-Rooms (MSC/Circ. 848) (June 4, 2008), (“MSC.1/Circ. 1267”), IBR approved for § 162.161-6.
(c) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471, telephone 617-770-3000, http://www.nfpa.org.
(1) NFPA 2001, Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2008 Edition, (“NFPA 2001”), IBR approved for §§ 162.161-1 and 162.161-3.
(d) Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL), 333 Pfingsten Road, Northbrook, IL 60062, telephone 847-272-8800, www.ul.com.
(1) UL 2127, Standard for Safety forInert Gas Clean Agent Extinguishing System Units (Revised March 22, 2001), (“UL 2127”), IBR approved for §§ 162.161-5, 162.161-6 and 162.161-7.
(2) UL 2166, Standard for Safety for Halocarbon Clean Agent Extinguishing System Units (Revised March 22, 2001), (“UL 2166”), IBR approved for §§ 162.161-5, 162.161-6 and 162.161-7.
Title 46 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.