46 CFR 380.4 - Notices; statements from interested parties and arrangements for hearing.
(2) Provide that interested parties may inspect the proposed application in the Office of Government Aid, Maritime Administration.
(3) Provide for a specific date by which parties having any interest (within the meaning of section 805(a)) in such application and desiring to be heard on issues pertinent to section 805(a) shall petition to intervene, or submit a written statement with reference to the application addressed to the Secretary, Maritime Subsidy Board/Maritime Administration.
(4) Provide that if no petitions for leave to intervene are received within the specified time, the Maritime Subsidy Board/Maritime Administration will take such action as may be deemed appropriate.
(5) Provide that in the event petitions are received from parties with standing to be heard on the application, a hearing will be held on a date specified in the notice.
(6) Indicate that the purpose of the hearing will be to receive evidence under section 805(a) relative to whether the proposed operation (i) could result in unfair competition to any person, firm, or corporation operating exclusively in the coastwise or intercoastal service or (ii) would be prejudicial to the objects and policy of the Act relative to domestic trade operations.
Title 46 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.