§ 503.22Records available at the Office of the Secretary
(a) The following records will be made available for inspection and copying at the Office of the Secretary, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol St., NW, Washington, DC 20573, without the requirement of a written request. Access to requested records may be delayed if they have been sent to archives.
(1) Proposed and final rules and regulations of the Commission including general substantive rules, statements of policy and interpretations, and rules of practice and procedure.
(2) Reports of decisions (including concurring and dissenting opinions), orders and notices in all formal proceedings.
(3) Official docket files in all formal proceedings including, but not limited to, orders, notices, pertinent correspondence, transcripts, exhibits, and briefs, except for materials which are the subject of a protective order. Copies of transcripts may only be available from the reporting company contracted by the Commission. Contact the Office of the Secretary for the name and address of this company.
(4) News releases.
(5) Approved summary minutes of Commission actions showing final votes, except for minutes of closed Commission meetings which are not available until the Commission publicly announces the results of such deliberations.
(6) Annual reports of the Commission.
(b) Certain fees may be assessed for duplication of records made available by this section as prescribed in subpart E of this part.